Used to make several of the stars in our beautiful quilt Star Stuff.
Finally, a tool and technique that will allow any quilter to quickly, easily and accurately piece traditional Lemoyne Star blocks in 10 different sizes! The block units are strip pieced, assembled without using any “Y” seams, pieced so that the blocks themselves are slightly oversized so at the end each can be trimmed to an exact size.
- 10 block size options: 3” to 12” finished blocks
- Complete step by step illustrated instructions
- Left hand cutting illustrated instructions
- Charts to help determine fabric requirements for future projects
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
Deb’s online video demonstration (YouTube)